Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Saturday, 6 December 2014

More Christmas 2014

Many years ago we bought some really nice Christmas crockery. Sadly though over the years the hubby has managed to break all but one of the dinner plates .  Last year we bought two nice Christmas plates, mugs and bowls in a totally different design.........  Just for Tony and I to eat our meals and have our cuppa from.   Welllllllllllllll.......... today we built that set up to four of everything.... dinner plates, side plates, mugs and bowls :-)  Tony bought me some fleecy Christmas design Jim Jams and matching boot style slippers.  We also bought a small tree for each bathroom........ well it looked so un-Christmassy in there..... :-) Hope you are all enjoying the build up to Christmas...... We certainly are....... Next time our friends are over for supper guess what we will be serving up on   :-) and if I don't stop eating those coco dusted truffles from Aldi I won't fit into my clothes by Christmas...... the butterscotch ones are totally worth diet busting.

2 comments:

  1. Had to giggle at a Christmas tree in each bathroom lol :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. trust the loo brushes have their own bauble adornment

    ReplyDelete