Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Friday, 26 December 2014

Loads of crafting goodies

I hope you are all having a lovely Christmas and we can now take heart from the fact that the shortest day has been and gone and the days get longer and longer from now on.

Christmas was wonderful here in Kemp Castle and I was the very lucky recipient of some great craft goodies.  My friend Anona made me the most gorgeous quilted bag and matching craft caddy.  I will treasure it for always knowing the hours it took to make and the love and friendship in every stitch. THANK YOU ANONA xxx

Alexander bought me some gorgeous cotton fabrics  which will make a lovely patchwork quilt next year.  He also bought me a huge box of my favourite Lindor Chocolates. Poor lad can't eat any of them though as his face is very swollen with Parotitis.  It has kind of put a bit of a damper on Christmas for him as he feels so unwell.  Adam bought everything on the list that I made for him which really touched me.  I shall be crafting for a long time with all the goodies that he bought me.  I have a nice bottle of wine off my sister Bev and chocolates from my friend Margaret. My friend Shabana and her husband Ijaz bought Tony and I a really nice glass picture frame.  I will need to find a nice photo to put in it.
Tony bought me a lovely pair of boots and all manner of crafting goodies including some lovely new cutting dies and I have spent this afternoon creating poppies from the red envelopes that a lot of our Christmas cards came in.  I have also made a really shiny red one from a small piece of wrapping paper that was carefully saved. Sadly, though it looks wonderful it isn't photographing well so I have left that one out of the photo.  I made a daffodil from some snips and scraps of card from my stash but the light isn't good enough for a photo so I will add one tomorrow.


1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a lovely time. The poppies are gorgeous :-)

    ReplyDelete