Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Wednesday, 24 December 2014

Blog hopping project for Christmas

This is utterly stunning    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yWmqbltB-c        I have shared this link with friends and I really hope to make one of these next year. I have no doubt at all that mine will not be anywhere near as good as this as I know it has taken him years of practice to be this good. I am tempted to go out into the workshop, crank up that lathe and make one today....... can't get anywhere near the lathe for junk though so it will be a project on the back burner. 

2 comments:

  1. oh my!! that inspires me to start more woodworking projects, wow!! thank you dear cherie and have a beautiful holiday season!! xo

    ReplyDelete