Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Wednesday, 17 December 2014

Blimmin leaves

Why oh why can't I just put a project on the back burner and let it stay there?   I have to make a start as soon as I find a spare minute. Each time I went into the kitchen this morning I couldn't help but make a few more leaves.  Well those little foil mincepie dishes were sitting there all shiny in the weak watery sunlight. I even scanned the hedgerow this morning when I went for a walk in the hope of finding a good strong branch to make my 'leaf tree' with.  I think a visit to Fairydell is on the cards sometime soon. Oh! and so much for the APP on my phone.  I forgot that I was supposed to enable the wifi on the blimmin thing.  It did record how long I took but no mention of distance or calories.  I went on line and mapped the route when I came back and it was about 2 miles.  I hadn't realised that it is quite that long as this is my 'little walk'  for when I don't have time for the five mile one.  I reckon the file mile one is probably closer to seven miles if the website is correct. No wonder I am tired and aching when I get back..  Anyway, I thought you might like to see a picture of the leaves.... remember now, this is a work in progress and this is just the start. 


1 comment: