Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Monday, 29 December 2014

Beaded owl brooch

Now this isn't quite a blog hopping project but I followed the link on Pinterest.  This is gorgeous and would make a really pretty brooch to give to someone who is graduating.  It would only take an evening or two to make.  I reckon you could make the crystal eyes in any colour you like.  I have tons of cabochon type crystals in my stash so this is going on my  'to do' list as I really need to clear some of my beadie stash    yeah!  I have a beadie stash too....  The instructions are in Polish I think but the picture tutorial is amazing and even a complete novice beader would be able to make one. ........ http://biser.info/node/378573.



No comments:

Post a Comment