Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Wednesday, 5 November 2014

Totally upcycled birthday card

Tomorrow we are heading off to London until Sunday so if I don 't get the chance to make another when I come back this will be my entry for Marilyn's flora challenge on the Docrafts site. It looks so much nicer in the flesh as you can appreciate the 3d aspect. In true recycled fashion I have cut all the embellishments from snips and scraps that would have been thrown away. The flowers, butterflies and little fancy squares and corners on the card/box are all punched from old envelopes. The card base is a divider from an office file that was in the recycle bin when i was working in an office 2 years ago. I am finally getting around to using them.... I knew they would come in useful


2 comments:

  1. Lovely box card Cherie. I hope you enjoyed your break in my "home town" - did you see the poppies? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alison. The poppies were beautiful but the trip was spoilt by the horrible stomach bug I picked up at the hotel.

    ReplyDelete