Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Sunday, 23 November 2014

The Masterpiece :-)

Yesterday I attended my first ever watercolour class. Please bear in mind here that the only watercolour painting that I have ever done before was with the little paint sets that we buy for kids.  I discovered a world of wonderful brushes and papers yesterday and what a lovely group of people turned up.  Most of us had never painted before and those that did were really kind and helpful  (and very good painters).  We laid down colour on wet paper and on dry paper.  We learned about dabbing colour off with tissue and a whole load more techniques.  We are hoping that this 'taster session' will turn into a monthly class and if it does my name will be first on the list.


Here is my 'masterpiece'.... please be kind  .........  or i won't publish your comments   :-) :-)  :-)  It doesn't have bars at the bottom.... that is the top of my microwave



1 comment: