Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Wednesday, 12 November 2014

Polymer clay

I reckon delivery men play 'knock door run'. It takes me about 30 seconds to answer the door usually, by which time they have disappeared.  I think they must break the sound barrier as they hurtle down the street.  Anyway, I got wise a long time ago..... stop laughing......... My kitchen is at the front of the house so I get to watch for them coming. To fill the time while waiting this morning I brought my Fimo down from upstairs and have been having a little play making some embellishments for my teabags.... yes, I am still making them..........I had forgotten just how much fun it is to play with.  Only trouble is, my mini oven doesn't go down as low as the 110 needed to cook it and I am blowed if I am going to put the 'big oven' on just for four bits of clay so they are sitting on my windowsill waiting for me to make enough to make it worth while.



1 comment:

  1. These are stunning :-) My delivery person does a disappearing act too!!

    ReplyDelete