Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Monday, 10 November 2014

Disastrous trip

Well the poppies were hauntingly beautiful and I came home weighing 3lbs less than when we went.  No we didn't stay at a health farm.  Myself and many others on the coach fell ill on Friday night. Boots the Chemist in Windsor did a roaring trade in Imodium on Saturday.   I contacted the Environmental Health dept down south and a lovely lady rang me today to ask a few questions about the hotel.  She is planning to do a spot check this week to make sure that they aren't breaching any food hygiene rules.

I will post some photo's of the poppies tomorrow but you really did have to see them to appreciate how touching the display was.

2 comments:

  1. Oh you poor thing :-( There is an awful bug going round. I've had it!!! Glad you got to see the poppies :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The poppies were unforgettable. It was even worth suffering THE BUG

    ReplyDelete