Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Saturday, 29 November 2014

Chocolate bars

I have been playing with my pretty paper stash and simply cut a rectangle which I wrapped straight over the top of the existing wrapping. I cut a narrower strip from a second paper then I die cut the leaf background and layered the craft punch flowers with a sequin. The chocolate bars work out at about 30p each.  (Aldi)  and are just a nice size to pop in a Christmas stocking/hamper. The pattern on this paper is lovely and irridescent which isn't picked up by the camera. I am planning on making a whole pile of them for when my friends visit with their kids.  Just a little take home treat for the kids.

I reckon these would be great school 'Christmas Fair'  items





1 comment: