Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Friday, 21 November 2014

Bathroom curtains

My bathrooms have needed curtains since we had them installed a couple of years ago.  I never switch on the bathroom light if i am taking a bath cos I don't want to terrify the neighbours. Don't get me wrong now,  the glass is translucent but not quite enough to make me feel comfortable.  I usually slide into the bath and then reach out and pull the light switch,  reversing this procedure before climbing out of the bath.  And what I am getting around to telling you (in a long winded way) is that this morning I made each bathroom a set of curtains.  Now me being me' I had to use what I had in stock. I used some white cotton sheeting from my fabric stash  and a packet of large eyelets from Aldi.  A quick browse on You Tube showed me how to use the eyelets. The cotton sheeting was given to me ages ago in a pile of fabric. The total cost for both pairs  was less than £4.



1 comment:

  1. Very thrifty. I've made curtains from sheets and duvet covers!!

    ReplyDelete