Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Sunday, 26 October 2014

Split sugar bag

A couple of weeks ago a bag of sugar split in my handbag. I thought I was being really good by refusing the plastic bag. ''No thanks says I, it will fit into my handbag'' (yeah it is a big handbag). I had to empty all the sugar out and of course I couldn't find a spare container for the sugar so had to put it into a bowl.  This afternoon I have cut down a milk container,  punched holes all around the top and then crocheted a band around it.  I now have a yen to fill my cupboard with containers in a rainbow of crocheted colours.  Flour, rice,  soup mix.  In fact anything that comes in a bag may get its own little container now.  I did of course disgrace myself by scrabbling about in the recycle bin to retrieve the milk carton.


1 comment: