Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Saturday, 25 October 2014

More teabags

I was hoping to garden today but managed to hurt my back pulling out the supports for the tomato plants.  This is the third time this year that I have hurt my back and it has given me the utmost respect for those who permanently suffer with back pain. Anyway, to cut a long story short before I start waffling on   I have embroidered a few more teabags. The little boat has caused me a ton of grief though as I have had to unpick it several times.


1 comment:

  1. These are lovely Cherie :-) Hope your back is better soon - mine seized up last w/e :-(

    ReplyDelete