Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Thursday, 30 October 2014

Box card

This morning I attended a craft session at the local library.  It felt a little strange to be a 'learner' as it is usually me that teaches at the session but I am so glad that I went.  We all made a really pretty 'box card'.  They fold flat and will easily fit into a standard envelope though you would need a 'large' stamp due to the thickness of the card.  I can see this becoming a favourite card design for me. We also made a Christmas card and the second picture shows the one that I made.  It is a very simple design but looks very effective. It was amazing to see all the different variations of both cards.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Local craft shop has diddy little Royal Mail post boxes, all Christmassy and snow as decorations. Wouldn't be beyond your nifty fingers to make them out of cardboard tubes with a big domed button as the lid and either painted or red paper stuck on to make them authentic

    ReplyDelete
  2. The box card is so pretty; they make lovely gifts. Love the Russian doll too :-)

    ReplyDelete