Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Sunday, 12 October 2014

A gardening day

The weather has been so lovely this weekend that we decided to tidy up the garden for the winter.  This meant a couple of trips to the local garden centre to buy some more daffodil bulbs  (pesky squirrel keeps eating ours) While we were there we saw some more pretty little violas with the most heavenly scent.  They remind me of walking in the park when I was just a mere slip of a thing... blimey that was a very long time ago.  Needless to say we had to buy some.  I must admit that they do look really pretty in the tubs. Sadly my pictures don't ever do the real thing justice but this is a tiny hint of what it looks like now.  





2 comments:

  1. looks stunning as usual. I am suffering with quilters muscles! talk about battle royale to get the look of art under the needle.

    ReplyDelete