Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Tuesday, 23 September 2014

My show winning entries

I am absolutely delighted to be able to say that three of my entries earned me prizes on Saturday.   The willow basket earned me a 3rd prize in the 'any other article over 30cms.  My beaded fuchsia earned me a 3rd prize in the 'article of beadwork' category. A basket that I wove from newpapers earned me a first prize in the  'recycled' section. My husband won a 1st prize for his 'decorated wellie'. I did smile when watching him make this as it cost him a small fortune in farming and livestock magazines. He tried to depict every aspect of the show and it took him many hours of cutting and pasting.  I had to smile when he said that he thought it would take him ten minutes.  Now he knows where all my time disappears to



2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS to you both :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, I so want the willow basket in fact I may venture down the garden for some withies

    ReplyDelete