Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Saturday, 27 September 2014

My new sewing cabinet

I have finally finished painting and decoupaging the cabinet that I was given. I do need to seal everything with varnish but wanted to share with you all the end result.  I made baskets from old newspapers and cardboard cereal boxes.  These will hold my little sundries and I lined them with the same paper that I have used for the cabinet.  The coffee tin looks pretty darn good too and will be used to store some of my huge button stash.
First coat of chalk paint



Matching baskets for all the small bits and pieces


Add caption

The coffee tin

3 comments:

  1. Wow. very impressed. You must show how you made those little baskets they are so lovely.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's amazing; and so quickly done too. It's fabulous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. came out really well , love the paper

    ReplyDelete