Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Wednesday, 17 September 2014

It has begun

Oh no!!!!!!!  the inchie obsession has gripped me.  I have a thousand other things that I should be doing but can't leave the flippin things alone.  This is a work in progress as  I think more snow is forecast tonight  :-)  actually I need to find the cotton wool and leave my eye make remover pads alone.  These are my first and as they say 'practice makes perfect'  You know by now that I will practice and practice and practice and........... nuff said. 


Here is a link to a template if anyone fancies trying it  http://harmonyroadstudio.blogspot.co.uk/2011/10/inchie-house-template.html

2 comments:

  1. I never thought of putting sparklies on them..wow..we will be making some more of these..
    sara

    ReplyDelete