Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Wednesday, 24 September 2014

A new decoupage project

LOOK WHAT I GOT THIS AFTERNOON .... My hubby asked the other day if I could find use for a laminate cabinet that his work colleague was chucking out. I have huge plans to paint and decoupage this and then use it in my sewing room (AKA Alexander's bedroom but heck, he won't be back from Uni  until Christmas and even then only for a few weeks).  Oh!...... and the coffee tin on the top will be painted and decoupaged to match.  Tony and his colleagues get through an awful lot of coffee at work  :-)

4 comments:

  1. Look forward to seeing this finished, lots of nice little cubby holes to fill with sewing goodies.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ongoing project pile ....dont even go there...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I intend to make a load of narrow baskets to hold my scissors and other such stuff. I will stack them in the narrow cubby hole bits. This is going to be really good fun to complete

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see the finished item :-)

    ReplyDelete