Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Monday, 7 July 2014

From glory hole to spare room

At long last the glory hole has been transformed. It has been used a craft room, sewing room and gradually more and more 'stuff'' gathered there until it couldn't be defined as any kind of room.  I am thrilled to bits to be able to reveal.......... drum roll please........  THE SPARE ROOM....... Even the cupboard in the room that was simply stuffed to the rafters with crafting bits and bobs has been transformed into a linen cupboard.  The wooden trunk has been moved from the bottom of my bed into the spare room and it looks as though it belongs there.  My bedroom feels huge without the trunk and we can't just dump stuff at the end of the bed.  It has made us into neater and tidier people.


No comments:

Post a Comment