Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Sunday, 29 June 2014

Refurb

You may think my blog is soooo quiet that I must be busy crafting?  Sorry to disappoint but Kemp Castle is having a major refurb.  Gone is the brick fireplace and it has revealed a really lovely chimney breast.  Gone is the Regency Style table and chairs. Replaced by a light oak table and cream leather  chairs.
The walls have all been given a fresh coat of paint and the hubby stunned me when he told me that I could wallpaper.   I love wallpaper but have never mentioned it as he always claimed to dislike it.  He is thrilled to bits with it now that it is finished. A lovely new carpet has been fitted throughout the house and a new conservatory table has given us a little extra space as the old one was quite big. We have ordered new sofas for both sitting room and conservatory and I have banned myself from crafting anywhere other than the craft room.   :-)  The kitchen will be the last room to get a refurb but I am so sick of dust and mess that it will need to wait a while. Tony is banned from so much as mentioning  paint for at least a few weeks.   At least the garden is looking beautiful right now.   There is so much colour out there that it gives me a real buzz when I sit and chat with my neighbours in the garden

No comments:

Post a Comment