Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Saturday, 31 May 2014

My sea shell collection

Tony and I have been plastering the chimney breast here in Kemp Castle and last night we had some left over plaster.  It could have just been scraped into the bin...... well it could have if you weren't me.  I have been collecting sea shells and sea washed glass for many years and it just sits in an old biscuit tin waiting for a project. If I had thought about actually making up some extra plaster then I might have been a little more prepared but these are my very rough attempts at plaster decorations and though they are rough I am sure I can sand them a little and tweak them a bit.  Obviously they aren't dry yet and will turn a lovely very very pale terracotta colour. I have no idea yet whether I will then paint them but if I do I will post a few pictures here.



No comments:

Post a Comment