Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Monday, 24 February 2014

Sizzix Bigshot update

Sizzix have been absolutely fantastic. The replacement handle arrived today (free of charge) only for me to discover that it is actually a piece of internally threaded square bar inside the handle that had broken and not in fact the screw. I emailed Sizzix again to explain and ask if I can buy a piece of the threaded bar. The response........... we will send you a replacement crank mechanism and there will be no charge. Blimmin Well Done Sizzix. They have a customer for life now. If anyone is wondering whether to invest in a die cutting machine, I can highly recommend the Bigshot. It broke through my own carelessness and not through any fault of the machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment