Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Wednesday, 19 February 2014

Absolutely gutted

I have just snapped the handle off my bigshot.  How will I manage to survive without it.  It is the most useful piece of kit in my whole craftroom and has given me hours and hours of pleasure.  I could sell these machines for the company as they are so flippin useful.  Funds wont allow me to replace it at the moment and Christmas seems a very long way off.  I am hoping that I can replace the broken part and if this is possible I will post a step by step tutorial here...   Oh and thank you all for reading my blog.  I have now reached 11,000 hits.  Lets get the whole world craftng. xxx

1 comment:

  1. My mind gets worse , whenyou said youd snapped your bigshots handle, I had a Carry On moment

    ReplyDelete