Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Monday, 2 December 2013

Christmas 2013 in Kemp Castle

I have all the tidying up to do now and a few more bits to tweak then I am all ready for the big day.  Please enjoy my photos of our Christmas at home.  First Christmas dinner for Alexander and his house mates is being planned for next week before they all go home for Christmas. Tony and i shall be eating our tea off Christmas crockery until New Year wooooo hooooooo.  You can't see all the little wooden mice with leather tails that Tony has put on the fire surround or the million little things that make it special to us but I hope you have fun decorating your home for Christmas. I will post a couple of pics of the hall and staircase as soon as we get all the boxes and bags put back into the loft.










1 comment:

  1. You have a lot in common with mk11. She is Mrs. Christmas!

    ReplyDelete