Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Friday, 29 November 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

I found some fabric pens in my stash ages ago so today I have been drawing Christmas pictures on one of my cream bedsheets.  They do as ever look so much nicer in real life though I am not claiming any artistic ability cos I have no painty skills whatsoever. .......   It has set me thinking though   STENCILS.   woo hooo I have loads in Le Crafterie so I  plan to dig them out from under whatever they are hiding beneath and do another sheet. I bet those cheap nasty felt pens that stain everything would work just as well if you fancy trying it.    And seeing as how I am posting photos I thought I might just as well show you the Scandinavian Paper Heart baskets that I made yesterday at the library. 




2 comments:

  1. Your sheets are so pretty and I just love the Christmas theme. You really are very crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So do childrens crayons. Draw design on fabric, bung greaseproof or baking parchment over and iron with very hot iron to set.

    ReplyDelete