Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Wednesday, 11 September 2013

Old cd's and a plastic bag

This morning I made two drop spindles from old cd's, then I spun a plastic bag into plarn. This afternoon I intend to try using the plarn with my Tunisian Crochet hook.  I have used the hook before but have no idea how well it will work with the plarn.  The cd drop spindles are good and weighty as I used two cd's on each one. The sticks are pieces of willow that I had left over from a 'Willow Wreath' session that I ran a few years ago.  I kept all the thicker pieces 'just in case I should find a use for them'.  I am so glad that I did as I intend to make a pile of these spindles to use in future sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment