Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Friday, 23 August 2013

Back in the real world.

Well we have arrived back from a gloriously sunny and warm ten days in France. Alexander has gone off to Leeds music festival with his friends and I spent most of yesterday catching up on laundry and changing bedsheets. Buuuuuuut, I did get chance to do a bit of crafting in Le Crafterie. While we were packing up to leave France, Elaine was going to throw away an empty tissue box. It was the most beautiful shade of blue..... well you know me by now  :-).  I even dug a little piece of pink dotty  wallpaper out of my rubbish pile to add some butterflies.  I will post some pictures later today when I have finished the hated housework. I also managed to crochet a little shoal of fish while I was on the Ferry coming back to England. I am planning to felt a seascape and add fish and other under the sea type things.  It will be a bit of a project though so don't expect to see any results in the near future.   While in France I made two Kusodama flower balls which are now decorating Le Crafterie..  They are so addictive though a little tedious and time consuming..

Well that tissue box was far too pretty to throw away.





1 comment: