Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Tuesday, 30 July 2013

My beautiful fig tree

I have wanted a fig tree for as long as I can remember.  I vaguely recall the late Geoff Hamilton on Gardeners World advising on how to plant one and he has been gone for a long time now bless him. I do love Monty Don as a presenter and think that the BBC do indeed choose a great presenter for the show each time they change the current. I wonder what happened to Charlie Dimmock with all that flowing hair and heaving bosom :-).  Anyway, I digress as I was talking about fig trees. LOOK at what Tony bought for our Wedding Anniversary.  It is so utterly beautiful and I sigh with pleasure every time i open the curtain each morning.  I can't wait until next year when with any luck I will be able to pick a fresh fig from the tree and eat it straight away.


No comments:

Post a Comment