Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Thursday, 4 July 2013

More pulp faces

My friend Anona sent me a link to some Santo dolls so I have been trying my hand at making one.  The photo doesn't show the detail on either of the two faces very well but it gives an idea of what it will look like eventually.  I used a blown egg to make the head of my (potential) santo doll.  I also made another face.  Thankfully I have run out of pulp for the time being. 



2 comments:

  1. You could use your Tunisian crocheting skills to make the frock for the doll. Only saying!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait and see what this masterpiece turns out like :-)

    ReplyDelete