Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Wednesday, 10 July 2013

Coffee Mate container

Yesterday Tony brought an empty Coffee Mate container home from work. He thought I would be able to find a use for it.  I did  take a photo of it before I decorated but now that I have come to share the pictures I discovered that the empty container picture didn't register on my camera.  Oh well I am sure that if you need to see what one looked like before I decorated it you can look in a supermarket.  The dotty paper was a sample of wallpaper from my stash.  The various pink and cream beads that I used to create the handle are made from labels from jars and some old envelopes (of course).  The yellow ones are acrylic beads that I was given many years ago.  As you can see by the fact that there is a cup and a towel on the worktop, I was in the middle of drying dishes when the urge to craft overwhelmed me.   Well what is a girl to do when the container clearly needed decorating.  Drying dishes can wait for later


No comments:

Post a Comment