Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Monday, 15 July 2013

Beaded Bird

Many years ago I was given a bin liner full of upholstery samples and bits of fabric.  Some of the squares were big enough to make into bags but others were quite small.  I have used my bigshot and cutting to dies to make loads of birds and trees in the past but came across a little bird that  I started a while ago.  It was lovely and warm in the garden yesterday so I sat and stitched some beads onto it.  I am planning to dig my little pearly buttons out from my stash and stitch them onto the bird too.  I will add another picture to this post when she is finished.  She is stuffed with yet more of that fleece from Bertie but oddly enough the bags of fleece don't seem to be emptying


1 comment: