Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Wednesday, 26 June 2013

Oh it's dyeing time again

This time the pips from the melons were ambushed by me  :-).... Is nothing safe I ask myself?   The dye in the jar is what remained after I dyed some more fleece with Dylon powdered dye.  The Kool Aid was better for dyeing the fleece so that will be my dye of choice from now on.   I am planning to dye other melon pips in different colours and then when I have enough I shall make a very long string of 'beads' to wear when I am feeling all 'boho and hippyish'  :-)  I think I may just try good old fashioned food colouring next to see what results they give. 






2 comments:

  1. and when you get a bit peckish you can hull your necklace and have a merry multi-coloured chomp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And think of the end result (or probably best not too) :-)

    ReplyDelete