Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Wednesday, 19 June 2013

Crochet

Well I currently have my crochet head on and may just about finish the gorgeous lemon flower pattern shrug that i started ages ago.  I hope I complete it before my butterfly brains flits onto another craft.  I really should be trimming more of the ivy back but I couldn't even do that yesterday without making myself a beautiful ivy crown. Teamed with my gorgeous cream floaty dress it felt rather 'midsummer nights dream' ish.  The weather has been so beautiful for what feels like weeks now.  Funny how quickly we forget about a long cold winter when we have a few days of beautiful sunshine.  The garden is starting to look fabulous as the summer colour is appearing and the climbing rose is really starting to fill the garden with scent

No comments:

Post a Comment