Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Friday, 7 June 2013

Book review

I have just had the privilege of reviewing a fabulous book.  Adventures in Mixed Media by Mahe Zehra Husain.  The book is available as an e.book book on Amazon and well worth a look if you are interested in trying out new ways to upcycle.  I shall be trying some of Mahe's ideas over the next few weeks and will post pictures on my blog. I have posted a pic here of the front cover of the book to help you to find it on amazon.    Check out the Altered Upcycling website for more information and inspiration    www.alteredupcycling.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment