Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Sunday, 21 April 2013

Very productive weekend

Tony and I have had a lovely weekend working in the garden.  Well I must be honest here and say that Tony did most of the gardening today while I played in Le Crafterie making a bag from an old oven glove. I am planning to plant some cherry tomatoes and a few bits of basil.in the window box of Le Crafterie
The bag strap is made from ringpulls from drink cans which I crocheted around with a nubbly blue cotton yarn. The flower is of course made from shampoo bottles and the blue dots on the bag are simply permanent marker pen.  I may get around to adding a few beads and then again I just might not.  I still have the other half of the oven glove to play with.  I also made a lovely walnut cake this afternoon domestic goddess that i am :-)









1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful haven you have! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete