Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Monday, 15 April 2013

Handmade buttons

I needed to replenish my supply of buttons and it is ages since I played with my polymer clay sooooooooooo.  This morning I have had a lovely time making a few buttons with shanks.  I will sew them onto little projects when I get around to making some little projects.  They all need washing and sanding first of course.  The letters and tiny flowers are for a project that is already simmering in the back of my mind.
;-)


I love these little daffodil.



This one is actually more a khaki green in real life

I made these for a specific proejct

1 comment: