Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Monday, 29 April 2013

Artwork from recycled materials

I am amassing a few nice pieces of artwork for the wall of Le Crafterie. The bird and the stag were cut from beer and pepsi cans. The frames for those were made using paper straws. The HOPE swag is a piece of ribbon from a celebration cake, the letters and flower were cut from cardboard Easter Egg packaging. The papier mache heart was made from old envelopes
I am amassing a few nice pieces of artwork for the wall of Le Crafterie. The bird and the stag were cut from beer and pepsi cans. The frames for those were made using paper straws. The HOPE swag is a piece of ribbon from a celebration cake, the letters and flower were cut from  cardboard Easter Egg packaging. The papier mache heart was made from old envelopes

No comments:

Post a Comment