Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Friday, 15 March 2013

Butterflies and boxes

My Mother's Day flowers came decorated with a lovely pink ribbon bow. The ribbon is the kind that florists use and makes a great crafting resource. I often use my 'Bigshot' and cutting dies to make things from the ribbon but yesterday while I was waiting for the kettle to boil for my afternoon cuppa  I simply hand cut it into a huge pile of butterflies to add to my stash. These can be added to collage and cards or simply scattered over a birthday party table (collect them back up at the end of course)  :-)
The tiny boxes I made from a pretty envelope and some paper from the recycling tub.  Well I could hardly waste such treasures could I   :-)

1 comment:

  1. What tiny boxes! I love these, Cherie. The boxes and butterflies would look fab together for gifting.

    ReplyDelete