Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Sunday, 6 January 2013

Plastic bag clutch bag

For the past few days I have been working on this rather snappy little clutch bag. It is crocheted from plarn and lined with an offcut of  material that I was given by a friend.   The zip is a reclaimed one which was donated to me by a friend. Total cost  Zippety Zilch.  I have already begun working on another plarn bag in a different style.  I can see my collection growing rapidly



2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I must try to source some more varied bags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so lovely work! colorful creation.

    Andre
    ________________
    pirate food trays

    ReplyDelete