Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Happy New Year

Hope you all had a great Christmas. I have had a fab one.  I received loads of lovely crafting stuff (of course)  and some lovely balls of knitting yarn.  The beige cowl is made from the yarn that my daughter Jenny bought for me.  I have another ball of the same yarn to play with too.  The orange bag and cowl must be my best bargain of 2012.  The yarn cost a total of 89p and I have enough left over to knit a matching pair of wrist warmers. I found it in a bargain bin when I was visiting friends in Bolton and bought a yellow ball of the same type of yarn.



No comments:

Post a Comment