Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Thursday, 29 November 2012

Where did November go????

I think I must have blinked and missed it. At least I have something to show for it as I have been busy making a cot sized quilt for Jenny's baby which is due on 29th December.  It only needs the edging and it will be finished. It isn't quite as square as the photo implies. It's more a rectangle.

At the moment I am busy moving my craft stuff out of the conservatory and  cleaning the house from top to bottom in readiness for Christmas.  We will make  a start on Saturday getting everything out of the loft.  We do love Christmas and have three big trees to decorate.  All my craft things out of the conservatory will need to go up in the loft during Christmas as I won't have anywhere to put them.

edited to add a picture of it edged and complete

No comments:

Post a Comment