Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Monday, 12 November 2012

Just a little natter today

Mainly because I am in the process of learning how to knit socks.  I have nothing to show you as I keep pulling them out. I also keep knitting baby cardigans. I don't pull out the baby knits and am loving making them.
I think I am creating a 'bottom drawer' of little baby things which will come in very useful as I know a few people that are expecting babies quite soon.

 When I come back from my tripI might get the chance to start on the baby quilt that I have planned. I bought loads of pink cotton squares some months ago but time has slipped away while I wasn't looking. I need to find time to make a start or it won't be ready in time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment