Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Friday, 3 August 2012

Fresh raspberries

 Yesterday I had the most fabulous afternoon at the Strawberry Tea and Crafts session that my colleague Sam and I had organised. I gorged on fresh strawberries and wonderful scones with jam and cream.  The strawberry season is so short that it was lovely to make the most of them while they are so cheap in the shops.

Having eaten my fill of strawberries I have just been out into the garden and picked a huge bowl of raspberries I will freeze most of them but have kept some back for my menfolk.   Of course I had to have two lovely little mini cheesecakes made wth digestive biscuits, mascarpone cheese and some of my lovely rasps.  Yummy



No comments:

Post a Comment