Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Saturday, 18 August 2012

Eco Arty Clarty

I was asked by the 'waste less live more' team to write a blog for the Eco Schools site as 17-23 September is 'waste less live more' week.  It is kind of a mirror image of this one but without the waffle.  I do much prefer to waffle though and will continue to update this blog often.  I have just been sent the link to a couple of really lovely blogs and if I am not careful will spend all day today reading beautiful and inspiring blogs written by wonderfully creative people.  Crafting is such a great way to bring people together.  Anyway I thought that today I would share my book stash with you.  The pictures show only part of my collection as Tony and I love and value books and I am probably Amazons best customer.   I like to treat myself to at least one new book each payday.






No comments:

Post a Comment