Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Monday, 13 August 2012

Combed, carded, spun and knitted

Oh yes folks.  I am currently hooked on spinning with a drop spindle. So much so that I can't wait to find time to make another spindle.  Yesterday  I created from a bunch of very raw fleece a decent size ball of proper wool. Then I knitted this small swatch.  I have been looking at drum carders on tinternet and if I could justify the cost then I would buy one.  Trouble is I really don't have space for any more kit and caboodle.  One day when I win the lottery I plan to build a huge workshop with space for all my craft stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment