Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Saturday, 7 July 2012

Beer cans

Well wouldn't it be a shame to waste all that fabulous aluminium. If you try this do be careful as tins will be sharp. Don't complain to me if you cut yourself.


I cut the butterflies freehand.  I used a craft punch to cut the flower.  Then I put the butterflies in an embossing folder and passed it through my 'Big Shot'.  This piece of kit has been one of the most useful craft items I have ever added to my stock. Tony bought it for my birthday a few years ago and I keep buying the cutters when I see them on offer. I have quite a collection now.  The 'Bigz' die are fantastic and can cut trhough so many things.  In my opinion it is well worth the expense. Particularly if you work with children.

No comments:

Post a Comment