Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Sunday, 3 June 2012

Jubilee weekend and France update

Well we are back from France and have had the most wonderful week.  Ken and Elaine were such good fun to be around and took us to see many wonderful places of interest.  I had no idea that France has such beautiful and historic buildings.
I was amazed to see huge balls of mistletoe hanging in the trees.  I would have assumed that they were some strange type of bird nest  had Elaine not explained to us what they were. Sadly now we are back to the daily grind earning a living.  Oh well we have the diamond jubilee to celebrate and I am planning a jubilee party for my grandchildren.  It will take place on Tuesday afternoon and I am having such fun preparing everything for it.  I plan to make the garden a red white and blue extravaganza and the dress code is of course naturally red white and blue.  Here is a picture of me setting off to go shopping yesterday.  Oh I do love a reason to dress up  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment