Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Saturday, 14 April 2012

Logs

This morning we went and did the weekly shop. A lovely turquoise coloured bleach bottle shouted me from the shelf. I had to buy it so I can make a brooch and some matching earrings :-) This does mean of course that I will need to do a bit of housework over the next few weeks in order to empty said bleach bottle. Ho Hum a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do :-)
Tony and I went out this afternoon and gathered a huge pile of logs. This will keep us nice and toasty warm now that the weather has grown cooler again. I have had to bring my two orange trees, lemon tree and cacti back inside though. Frost is forecast tonight and I don't want them damaged. It does of course mean that my conservatory is full of plants and kind of resembles a jungle just now. I was just getting used to having the space back for the spring. Lesson learned 'don't count your chickens before they hatch'.
I have two lobster tails for tea this evening and we have some fresh salad and new potatoes to go with it. Also bought some strawberries so I can make a lovely Eton Mess for dessert. A nice bottle of wine will finish the evening nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment