Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Sunday, 15 April 2012

Feeling Patriotic


I was making more brooches this morning and decided that as it is the year of the queens diamond jubilee that I should make a red,white and blue one. I also made a couple of others. The 'daisy' brooch was cut from snips and scraps that I had left over. I really like the effect and will make a few more in this design. At the moment they are displayed on my little cake stands that i made. It looks really effective too.
Tony has gone off to Manchester for the footy so I have a lovely afternoon to spend as I please. I added a bit more to my cathedral window quilt. It is getting quite big now and I am amazed that I haven't grown tired of making it.

No comments:

Post a Comment